At the behest of Mr. Joshua Welbourn, I’ve been asked to program a mixtape of ‘70s metal*.
For dissemination via Compact Disc technology, what’s more.
Funnily enough, that’s a massive pain in the arse in a physical media sense, so I’ve knocked together this playlist and will potentially, at some stage, engage the burner.
01. Budgie- Breadfan
02. The Sword- Night City
03. Pentagram- Be Forewarned
04. Attila- Wonder Woman
05. Buffalo- Kings Cross Ladies
06. Sir Lord Baltimore- Lady Of Fire
07. Zipper- Bullets
08. Coven- Wicked Woman
09. Judas Priest- Starbreaker
10. Black Widow- In Ancient Days
11. Ghost- Ritual
12. Bunalim- Basak Saçlim
13. Curtis Knight- Silver Queen
14. Motörhead- The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
15. Black Oak Arkansas- Race With The Devil
16. Kadavar- Creature of the Demon
17. Witchcraft- If Crimson Was Your Colour
18. Blackfoot- Train Train
* Playing somewhat fast and loose with the format, I’ve slipped a couple of Nordic latter day revivalists into the mix (and some hipster Yanks), because they’re too good to ignore.